The Blessed Virgin Mary


Two views of the Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary, West Stockwith, Nottinghamshire.

This is a Chapel of Ease to Misterton, Notts.

The church was built in  1722, in brick, and in Classical style. 

Nothing is known of its furnishings . . .  


Details of the interior are requested . . . 

The canal basin at West Stockwith


Map reference

Church photographs:  ©  Heather Faulkes,  2002 

Please see our Home Pagefor important copyright notice

Up Arrow


email logo






This site has been constructed by, and remains the copyright of, its authors,
Edwin and Sheila Macadam,

Shelwin, 30, Eynsham Road, Botley,
Oxford OX2 9BP
July 2001 -