St Agnes

Built 1956 by R Covell to replace a magnificent church by G G Scott, junior, a High Victorian building of 1877 which was severely damaged during the war.

Screen below west gallery by Temple Moore, as also is the reredos.
 

ACCESS

Map reference : 

Photographs: ©  2002,   John Salmon
 

Please see our  Home Page  for important copyright notice

Up Arrow

-----------------

email logo

SEARCH THIS SITE

PicoSearch

 

 

  Help

This site has been constructed by, and remains the copyright of, its authors,
Edwin and Sheila Macadam,

Shelwin, 30, Eynsham Road, Botley,
Oxford OX2 9BP
July 2001 -