St Andrew
 

The Church
Church dates from 1842, with west gallery and box-pews.
 

FURTHER EXTERNAL & INTERNAL PICTURES REQUIRED PLEASE

ACCESS :

Map reference  :  

Pictures kindly supplied by Richard W


Please see our Home Page for important copyright notice

Up Arrow

-----------------

email logo

SEARCH THIS SITE

PicoSearch

 

 

  Help

This site has been constructed by, and remains the copyright of, its authors,
Edwin and Sheila Macadam,

Shelwin, 30, Eynsham Road, Botley,
Oxford OX2 9BP
July 2001 -