St Wulfram
 

The Church
Set amongst Georgian houses in the centre of the town, the church dates from the Norman period, although the bulk of it is 14th and 15th C. The 1868 restoration, however, sold off the screen, galleries, pews and pulpit.
 

FURTHER EXTERNAL & INTERNAL PICTURES REQUIRED PLEASE

Dove's reference for the bells:

Grantham, Lincs, S Wulfram, 10, 32-1-11 in C#. Tue

ACCESS :

Map reference  :  SK915361

Pictures kindly supplied by: Wendy Parkinson
http://www.wparkinson.com/Churches/G.htm


Please see our Home Page for important copyright notice

Up Arrow

-----------------

email logo

SEARCH THIS SITE

PicoSearch

 

 

  Help

This site has been constructed by, and remains the copyright of, its authors,
Edwin and Sheila Macadam,

Shelwin, 30, Eynsham Road, Botley,
Oxford OX2 9BP
July 2001 -